Monday, May 9, 2011

Back again: Knit Along

I decided to come back to the old blog and after a little tinkering I will even make it public. The reason for this is: the BSJ knit along. That's right, very exciting stuff, I know. It will make the KAL even more fun if I can share with the others who are involved.

I had started on this project recently, but I hit a wall and had put my Baby Surprise Jacket aside until my brain could figure it out. Then Elizabeth over at Keep on Spinning and Elizabeth Foss at In The Heart of My Home offered the KAL and I couldn't resist.

This morning while my 4yrold begged for school work (ha ha ha how quickly they stop doing that!) I had her hold my 25 rows of BSJ so I could rip more easily. It felt so gooooood to rip that sucker so I could start from scratch- I tend to do that with most of my first-time-attempted knitting projects.

So tomorrow I hope to have pictures to share. Wellllll..... sometime in the next few weeks ha, ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment