Friday, December 13, 2013

Tired & Dirty

The Hubster had to leave for a week long business trip last Sunday.  It has been a really busy week.  The kids have had activities every.single.night. Oh, did I mention we also had two birthdays? Also Hubs called me each night... around 12am. Now just so you know, I am a gal who likes her sleep. I woke up this morning and looked like I had gotten into a bar fight!  I just could have stayed in bed for the day. Thank the Lord there was coffee waiting for me (bless you auto program coffee setting!). 

This morning I began looking around the house, clutching my coffee, and I realized how DIRTY my house is. It is not just clutter and trash that you can just pick up and put away. It is dusty, smudged, cobwebbed, GROSS!  How did this happen?  That is a good question, and there is a simple answer...

I am a poor housekeeper.

There, I said it.  I think I need to do something about it. I think I need Auntie Leila to kick me in the tush.
http://ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com/2010/01/reasonably-clean-fairly-neat-and.html
She just rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment